Friday, March 22, 2013

Weather and Mail

So apparently it snowed this morning.  I missed it because it was my flex day and I got to sleep in (such a heavenly thing!). And last night I froze at Zack and Laura's soccer game.  Definitely will take some getting used to! Cold in March?  Not 77 degrees... what? Although as I watch the US Mens soccer game in Colorado, this seems like nothing (it is a winter wonderland there).

I am so lucky to have gotten such sweet mail this week.  I do love mail and I love sending things to people.  I single handily will keep the USPS in business this year!  


Saint Patrick's Day gift from the Lanes

A wonderful envelope filled with cards from the Muellers




Other updates: I finally have all my furniture.  Putting some stuff away still and one more trip to Target and I should be all moved in (well until I get the additional items from my parents!).

And the other day, the sunset was beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment