Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day today.  It was above 60 degrees and sunny.  So it was impossible to stay inside.  So I got in my car and explored.  I went to a place called Maltby that my SIL's father suggested.  It was an adorable small town.  Then I went to an area I had been before called Country Village in Bothell.  It is a nice place to walk around and shop.  There were a bunch of Easter events going on so kids were all around having a blast.  There are ducks just wandering and a rooster just minding his own business.  I actually had to fight a duck for a parking spot.  Then I ended up at the Waterfront in Seattle. I walked down from the aquarium to where Zack and Laura's rehearsal lunch was and then ended up at the market.  The tulips were out and looking beautiful!  I ran out of time to come back and explore around Bellevue...but I shall some day soon.

Maltby



 Driving down one of the highways
 

 Country Village, Bothell
 
 

 The Space Needle

 Pike Place Market
 
 Mt. Rainier on the drive back to Bellevue


No comments:

Post a Comment