Monday, March 18, 2013

Update

So much is going on.  I am finally getting comfy at my home.  I have a couch (yay!) and internet and TV (with some sound issues but overall it works).  I have most of my furniture.  I am still trying to find a place for everything. I promise pictures will come soon. 

I have already been up here for over a month, which is crazy.  My parents are going to be up here in April (yay!).  And that means the rest of my stuff will be here.  Everything is moving very quickly.

Now, the next focus is meeting people... wish me luck! I have had a lot of fun with Zack and Laura's friends.  I am going to try out a church this weekend with an old friend from high school.  And, hopefully I find some other places to meet people!  Meeting people will be my biggest challenge. 

I am also so grateful for technology.  I have gotten to Face Time with some of my friends from home and it is so good to catch up.  And get to see the kids that are all growing up too fast.  Enjoy....



Bethany showing me her Clovers

 Big Smiles

Dressing up like baby Audrey

Cool kid

Audrey trying to reach me

Just had a lollipop!

Stylish kid

Getting a talent show!

Jack getting too big!

Claire, Aly, and Jase



No comments:

Post a Comment