Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Office

So one of my little cheats on the 30 before 30 was watching the remainder of the Office that I have put off.  This was Michael's last epsiode, and the entire last season.  I finished last night.  And I, as expected, was bawling. I watched Michael's last one and the finale back to back... too much emotion!
 
I loved this show: through its ups and downs, awkward moments to sweet moments.  It was real.  Maybe not all the story lines were real but the people and their sturggles.  The emotions and the fears.   I loved the Pam and Jim story in its entirety.  I love the way Michael was ridiculous and Dwight was horrible but they were a family. The last episode was amazing.  I really apprecaite how the creators ended it with a wrap up. 
 
I leave you with Pam's advice. 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment