Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bumbershoot- Fun.


I fulfilled another part of (one of) my 30 before 30.  I went to Bumbershoot on Sunday at Seattle Center.  I picked up my courage and went to this festival alone to see the band fun.  And let me tell you, it was worth it!  I had a blast and they put on a great show.  I also got to enjoy Tegan and Sara beforehand.  I don’t know them very well but they did a great job.  


I would have to say fun. put on one of the best shows I have ever been to (and I have been to quite a few concerts!).  I knew a few songs from both CDs and they luckily played just those songs.  I have fallen in love with “Carry On” and “Some Night” from their recent album.  After their performance, I have added a few more favorites.  They are all very good performers and musicians.  They are so energetic and clever.  Nate was extremely grateful for Seattle’s music scene. 


I would highly suggest if you somewhat like their music, go see them.  They are awesome.  Once the music started, it didn’t matter that I was alone.  Everyone was dancing and singing (yelling) together.  Once of those moments where you feel you are right where you needed to be!
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment